jueves, 16 de enero de 2014

FUTURE CONTINUOUS

FUTURE CONTINUOUS TENSE

WATCH THIS VIDEO

(from www.youtube.com/user/languageplanettoluca)

COMPLETE THE SONG AT THE END OF THE VIDEO:




 1.- When do you think we’ll be ___________ from Pam?
 
 2.- I’m sure_____________ calling as soon as she can
 
 3.- When do you____________ we’ll be hearing from Jack?
 
 4.- I’m sure he’ll be ______________ as soon as he’s back
 
 5.- What do you think you’ll be doing at _____________?
 
 6.- I think I’ll be taking my kids to the _____________
 
 7.- When do you think they’ll be__________ for Spain?
 
 8.- I think they’ll be taking the four o´clock ____________.
 
 9.- What do you think you ’ll be doing next ___________ ?
 
 10.- I’m sure I’ll be doing the same ____________ things.
 
 11.- What do you think we’ll be doing next ____________?

 12.- ______________________ we’ll be working right here, on SIDE BY SIDE TV.
  


Realiza tu propio test y compártelo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario